apartments at benidorm -
2-bed holiday apartment in the heart of benidorm
Looking For A Pleasant,
2-Bedroomed, Holiday Apartment In Benidorm?
This one has a wonderful location, fantastic views, comfortably sleeps 4 people, and the price is really affordable.
So, come to Benidorm and enjoy some sun!..."
Fully-furnished and equipped, spacious, light and airy, its south-facing baclony boasts wonderful views of both the Levante and Poniente Beaches, and of Benidorm generally.
As you can see from the photo above, the balcony is glassed-in so you can make the most of the sun during the cooler winter months. However, the glass partitions easily slide open, to allow the breeze in as the weather becomes warmer.
We took the photo at the beginning of December, so you can see that, even in the winter, it's possible to sit on the balcony with a glass of wine, and enjoy the sunshine and the view. (By the way, the dog doesn't come with the apartment!)
The property is an end apartment, located on the 16th floor of an apartment block called Las Acacias 2, and the name of the street it's in is calle Mirador. And, "yes", the block does have lifts - you won't be expected to walk up 16 flights of stairs!
If you wish to discover exactly whereabouts it is, you can always look it up on Google Maps (the post code is 03501) ... it's in the same street (about 25 yards away) as the Hotel Princesa (Princess Hotel), and close to the Hotel Poseidon Palace, Hotel Victoria, and Hotel Agua Azul.
The location is wonderful - about 600 metres from both Benidorm's Levante Beach and the town centre.
The block is secure, with porter, and has its own communal swimming pool plus children's pool.
It's close to all amenities, yet positioned slightly back from the road, allowing for tranquility.
Prices are for the whole apartment, not per person, and are for up to 4 people sleeping in the apartment.
Prices are all-inclusive of (non-excessive) electricity, gas, water, and cleaning, and fresh towels and bedding are provided. Linen is changed once a week.
apartments at benidorm - photos and fast facts
- Lounge/Diner: As you can see from the photos above, the apartment has a spacious, open-plan lounge-come-diner, with lounge and dining seating for 6 people. There is also a 32" television (Spanish television, but set up so that English and American films and series come through in English), and a DVD player. The area by the dining section leads onto a large, south-facing, glassed-in terrace, with superb views over Benidorm and the sea ...
- Balcony: As the apartment is on the 16th floor, you'll get wonderful views of both Benidorm's Levante and Poniente Beaches whilst sitting on the large, glassed-in balcony, enjoying a glass of sangria. Of course, you can easily completely draw back the glass partitions in the summer. The sun is low in the winter, flooding the apartment with sunshine, but high in the summer and does therefore not shine into the apartment to the same degree.
- Bedrooms: The apartment has two double-bedrooms, which comfortably sleep four people. One bedroom has a double bed, whilst the other has two single beds. Both bedrooms have built-in wardrobes. One hand-held hairdryer in bedroom.
- Kitchen: The kitchen is fully equipped with cutlery, crockery, glassware, and cooking utensils, and includes hob, microwave, fridge, electric kettle, toaster, washing machine, iron, and ironing board.
- Bathroom: The bathroom has bath with shower attachment.
apartments at benidorm - details and facilities
- General: Fully-furnished and equipped corner apartment on the 16th floor of an 18-storey block of flats.
- Living/Dining Room: Open-plan, with two settees seating a total of 6, and dining seating for 6. 32" television, plus DVD player.
- Bedrooms: 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes, comfortably sleeping 4 people - 1 with double bed, the other with two single beds.
- Bathroom: 1 fully-tiled bathroom with bath, shower attachment, wash basin with mirror, and toilet. Hand-held hair-dryer.
- Kitchen: Fully tiled with 4-ring hob (3 gas, 1 electric), fridge, microwave, washing machine, electric kettle, toaster, iron, ironing board.
- Balcony: Glassed-in (easy to open) with tables and chairs, plus good views over Benidorm, and sea views of both Levante and Poniente Beaches.
- Communal Pool: Large, communal swimming pool, with separate children's pool.
- Linen/Towels: Towels and bedding provided.
apartments at benidorm - how to get there
Alicante is the nearest Airport, with a bus going directly from the Airport to Benidorm for 8 euros or so. However, most guests pre-book a shuttle online, which is very affordable, getting off at one of the nearby hotels - usually the Hotel Poseidon Palace.
As we have lived permanently in the Benidorm area for 30 years, we will be at the apartment, personally, to greet you and hand over the keys.
apartments at benidorm - prices
I've put the prices in both euros and pounds sterling. Prices are for 1 week, and for up to 4 people. They are for the apartment, and not per person.
Prices include (non-excessive) electricity, gas, water, weekly change of linen, and final cleaning.
Arrival Time: 4 pm on day of arrival.
Departure Time: 11 am on day of departure.
- November to end March: 165 Euros/140 Pounds Sterling a week. (Surcharge for Christmas, New Year.)
- April - 215 Euros/180 Pounds Sterling a week.
- May - 280 Euros/235 Pounds Sterling a week.
- June - 290 Euros/245 Pounds Sterling a week.
- July - 380 Euros/320 Pounds Sterling a week.
- August - 400 Euros/340 Pounds Sterling a week.
- September - 280 Euros/235 Pounds Sterling a week.
- October - 240 Euros/200 Pounds Sterling a week.
- Long Winter Lets - 520 Euros/435 Pounds Sterling per calendar month.
apartments at benidorm - Rental Terms
- Booking Fee/Deposit: To reserve your booking, you'll need to pay 80 Euros via PayPal. This also acts as a deposit, and is returned to you in full (minus any damages), in cash, in euros, when you leave the apartment.
- Payment: For sums up to approximately 500 Euros, payment can be made in full, in cash, in either euros or pounds sterling, on arrival at the apartment, at the start of your holiday. For larger sums, payment can be made by PayPal or bank transfer, to be received 8 days before holiday commences.
apartments at benidorm - availability calendar
apartments at benidorm - contact details
To find out more about the apartment and dates available, please fill in the simple form below ...
Or, you can phone me, the owner (Linda), in Spain on (00 34)966875412