spanish property auction course
One of the best ways of buying property in Spain at bargain prices is to purchase repossessions or foreclosures.
When Top Tour of Spain started its section on repossessed Spanish property - some years ago now - in order to buy foreclosures, you normally needed to bid for them at Public Auction in the local Spanish Court of Law.
To this end, we composed this e-book on How To Buy Spanish Property Repossessions, which explained the procedure.
On our website, we also provided you with regularly-updated listings of properties throughout Spain which were due to come up for Public Auction.
However, because of the current recession, things have changed enormously when it comes to buying bargain foreclosures ... fortunately, for the better.
Previously, the Spanish banks always seemed rather disinterested in selling any foreclosures they had on their books ... I can only presume the bank staff received no commissions on these sales!
But, these same banks are now absolutely swamped with foreclosed properties, and they're extremely keen to get them off their hands!
As a result, the main Spanish banks now have real estate divisions which deal exclusively with the selling of these repossessions.
Which means that buying repossessions directly from the banks is now a really straightforward process.
Because of this change in the Spanish repossession market, we here at Top Tour of Spain have updated our section on Spanish foreclosures ...
- Rather than bidding at Public Auction, we now very much advise you to buy repossessions direct from the bank concerned. You can learn all about this and check foreclosures for sale from the main Spanish banks on this page.
- However, the bank will not always be the claimant, so you'll not always be able to buy through the bank. When this is the case, more-often-than-not, you'll need to bid at Public Auction. So, on the pages we previously dedicated to the listings of repossessed properties due to come up for Public Auction, we're now offering you a shortened, online version of our Spanish Repossessions E-book, which will teach you all you need to know.
- And, finally, on this page, you can download the Spanish Property Auction Course for FREE!...
spanish property auction course - other pages of interest
Check out other pages of interest in our repossessions section ...
- Current Foreclosure Listings For Main Spanish Banks
- Buying Properties At Public Auction, Part I
- Buying Properties At Public Auction, Part II
- Buying Properties At Public Auction, Part III
- Buying Properties At Public Auction, Part IV
- Buying Properties At Public Auction, Part V
- Buying Properties At Public Auction, Part VI