The superb tours below will introduce you to different aspects of Spain’s wonderful gastronomy … jamón Ibérico, saffron, olive oil, wine … and the only participation required of you will be to taste those mouth-watering delights!
But, perhaps you’re more interested in learning how to prepare delicious, traditional Spanish dishes with hands-on cookery classes?…
In that case, please visit our cookery class in Spain page and check out the interesting culinary tours and trips on offer there.
With multi-day tours, accommodation is included, but it could be that you’re planning to arrange your own accommodation in Spain … if so, we recommend this excellent hotel search engine to find the best deals going.
And now for those Spanish food lessons and gastronomic tours of Spain …
SPANISH FOOD LESSONS AND GASTRONOMIC TOURS
You’ve a choice of one-day or multi-day tours …
Gastronomic Long Week-End In Seville – 4 Days/3 Nights
Enjoy great gourmet traditional Spanish food and … visit ham-curing farms, experience an olive oil tasting session, visit vineyards and wineries, and taste wines with an expert … more details …
Spanish Saffron Harvest Group Tour From Madrid – 3 Days/2 Nights
Explore the amazing saffron fields of Safinter and learn all about saffron and its wonderful culinary applications … more details …
Full-Day Private Tour of Pata Negra Land Near Seville
Visit the Sierra of Aracena and learn how the jewel in the crown of Spanish gastronomy is made – the Pata Negra cured hams – followed by a gourmet lunch … more details …
Full-Day Private Olive Oil Tour From Seville
First stop is an olive oil mill dating from 1755 where you’ll learn the traditional olive oil making process, then it’s on to a fine restaurant in a beautiful white-washed village, where you’ll sample the delights of fine local food … more details …
SPANISH FOOD LESSONS – MORE GOURMET AND GASTRONOMIC TOURS
The Spanish food lessons and gastronomic tours above were just a small taster of the gourmet tours and holidays on offer in Spain. You’ll discover many more food and wine trips Spain, including private half-day wine and tapas tours, by clicking on the following link …
FOOD AND WINE TRIPS SPAIN – RELATED PAGES
And, whilst you’re at it, you may like to check out our other pages about excursions, activity holidays, and tours of Spain …
- Top 10 Seville Spain Tours & Other Andalucian Jewels
- Top 10 Multi-Day Spain Tours (Guided Vacations)
- Top 10 Half- and One-Day Escorted Tours of Spain
- The Best Wine Tours in Spain (Many Options!)
- The Best Spain Bicycle Tours (Half Day to 8 Days)
- The Best Hands-On Cooking Classes in Spain!
- The Best Camino de Santiago Walking Tours
- The Best Barcelona Sightseeing Tours & Day Trips
- Best Tours To Toledo From Madrid (Half and Full Day)
- Best Spanish Food Lessons and Gastronomic Tours
- Best Day Tours to Avila, Segovia, & Toledo
- Barcelona Break City – The Best Barcelona City Breaks