Is it worth paying out for business spain air class flights?… Let’s look at the pros and cons, plus the best companies to fly with – be it from the USA or Europe.
SPAIN AIR TRAVEL – POINTS TO CONSIDER
- With longer flights, maximum leg room plus extra comfort are so important – you’ll get these with Business but not with Economy.
- You may manage to upgrade from Economy using Frequent Flyer miles or similar
- Certain airline companies – for example, British Airways and Iberia – have been improving their Business Class, making them compare amazingly well with First Class, tempting customers with flat beds, excellent service, etc.
- Even if money’s no object, you’ll find heaps more choice of direct flights in Business rather than First Class. When flying to Spain from another European city, you may not even get the chance of a First Class flight.
To Recap …
- If you’re flying long-haul, consider paying the extra for Business Class – or upgrade with Frequent Flyer miles.
- If you’re flying within Europe and money’s a big issue, best grab one of the numerous and tempting cheap flights on offer – just fill in the search box below …
SPAIN AIR TRAVEL – BUSINESS FLIGHTS FROM UNITED STATES
Iberia – Spain’s national airline – offers the most exciting choice of direct Business Class flights from the USA to Spain, with daily flights from New York and Miami to Madrid, followed by connecting flights throughout Spain.
Check out also Spanair. Delta Airlines does direct Business Class flights to Madrid and Barcelona. And, American Airways offers some direct flights to Madrid.
Although British Airways doesn’t offer direct flights from the USA to Spain, they do daily flights from a number of US airports to Heathrow. They also boast a truly excellent Business Class Service – “Club World” …
On certain overnight flights – for example New York to London Heathrow – they provide a “Club world Sleeper Service”, offering pre-flight services, flat beds, plus complimentary travel spa.
You would then need to catch a connecting flight from Heathrow to the Spanish airport of your choice.
BUSINESS SPAIN AIR CLASS – FLIGHTS FROM UK
British Airways and Iberia offer the best selection of direct, Business Class flights from the UK to a variety of Spanish airports.
- Flights to Alicante
- Flights to Almeria
- Flights to Barcelona
- Flights to Bilbao
- Flights to Girona
- Flights to Granada
- Flights to Ibiza
- Flights to Jerez
- Flights to Madrid
- Flights to Malaga
- Flights to Murcia
- Flights to Palma
- Flights to Reus
- Flights to Santiago
- Flights to Seville
- Flights to Tenerife
- Flights to Valencia
And, to read reviews of First Class and Economy flights, please click on the following links: