Let’s look at the pros and cons of first class Spain air travel, and the best companies to fly with – be it from the USA or Europe …
SPAIN AIR TRAVEL – BENEFITS OF GOING FIRST CLASS
Depending on the airline company you travel with, these are just some of the benefits of First Class travel …
- a seat which converts into a bed means you can sleep through the flight
- you should be first on and off the plane
- you’ll receive help with travel luggage and connecting flights
- use First Class Only/VIP lounges
- queue-less, personalised check-in
- superb, pre-flight dining
- Ã la carte dining on-flight
- excellent sleeping and business facilities
- use of complimentary travel spa
FIRST CLASS SPAIN AIR TRAVEL FROM UNITED STATES
Airlines such as Delta, United and Continental all offer occasional first class flights to Spain, but only Delta actually does direct flights.
With British Airways you’ll find a much wider choice of first class flights – leaving daily from a number of US airports. But these will take you to London Heathrow, where you’ll need to catch a connecting flight to the Spanish airport of your choice.
FIRST CLASS AIR TRAVEL TO SPAIN WITHIN EUROPE
As far as European flights are concerned, there seem to be no first class flights to Spain – presumably because the distance doesn’t warrant it.
What you will find is an excellent array of Business Class flights (known as Club Europe with British Airways) from such carriers as Iberia, Spanair, British Airways, etc.
FIRST CLASS SPAIN AIR TRAVEL – IS IT WORTH IT?
- Many airlines have been improving their Business Class – especially on long-haul flights.
- Wherever you’re flying from, you’ll discover a far wider choice of Business Class flights over First Class.
- The difference between Economy and Business is considerably greater than between Business and First Class.
Taking the above points into consideration, I think that – when travelling to Spain – you’re better off flying Business Class rather than First Class.
- Flights to Alicante
- Flights to Almeria
- Flights to Barcelona
- Flights to Bilbao
- Flights to Girona
- Flights to Granada
- Flights to Ibiza
- Flights to Jerez
- Flights to Madrid
- Flights to Malaga
- Flights to Murcia
- Flights to Palma
- Flights to Reus
- Flights to Santiago
- Flights to Seville
- Flights to Tenerife
- Flights to Valencia
And, for reviews of Business and Economy flights, please click on the following links: